plus one

Another Badd Creation Mobile DJ Service, 32656

Monday, November 22, 2010

DJ's that make me say WTF

I spoke to a young DJ this morning playing a club in Jax and what he said made no sense to me he only plays what you pay him to play if you pay him then he is an open Jukebox well the  club pays him to DJ so he is an open Jukebox for the club to keep it's patrons happy and he complained about playing songs he does not like people request or he Tell's them point blank no.


The patrons are the ones spending the money to pay for not only the alcohol but also to pay the entertainment as a DJ you are not a musical god you are a DJ you play requests unless of course you are some big time morning show DJ then I guess you do what ever you want to do. I know sometimes playing the bars and clubs I can be a little in your face and I am not for everyone but I do play requests if you ask for it and I have it and it wont offend anyone or get me shot I will play it and you do not have to tip me to play it, but if you feel the urge I don't mind tips. I guess when you just play one Genre of music Industrial you do not have to play requests. I would hate to be trapped to one type of music I love it all and believe a good or even great DJ has a love for all music not just what you like to listen to.


But again just the rantings of a mobile DJ

No comments: