plus one

Another Badd Creation Mobile DJ Service, 32656

Friday, May 21, 2010

“Break Red” must hear songs "Hear ya Talkin" and "Do you Remember"

“Break Red” sent me a few songs to check out. So here is my short write up:

Song one: “Break Red” "Hear ya Talkin:: This song has a big Cinderella influence in the vocals, with a great Southern Rock influenced tempo.


Song two:  from "Break Red"  "Do you Remember":  this is a great song it is like a mix of Bon Jovi, Tesla, The scorpions ,kind of has that winds of change attitude with a hint of classic Spanish guitar. I got to hear more of “Break Red" .

On the DJ OCP scale these two “Break Red” songs are defiant 9’s sorry guys 10 is perfect and nobody is perfect but wow an awesome sound. Don’t Tease me send me more. And would love the chance to interview Break Red and post the interview on the Blog.

Much Respect

DJ OCP (The Original Cowboy Pimp Pimpin at a Trailer Park Near you!)
http://claycountymobiledj.com

No comments: